Results and Discussion
Human YVH1 Co-sediments with the 60S Ribosomal Subunit
Human YVH1 Interactome Analysis Reveals Novel RNP-associating Proteins
Human YVH1 Co-localizes with FMRP- and YB-1-containing Granules
- Fritzsche R.
- Karra D.
- Bennett K.L.
- Ang F.Y.
- Heraud-Farlow J.E.
- Tolino M.
- Doyle M.
- Bauer K.E.
- Thomas S.
- Planyavsky M.
- Arn E.
- Bakosova A.
- Jungwirth K.
- Hörmann A.
- Palfi Z.
- et al.
Human YVH1 Associates with Stress Granules under Arsenic Stress
Human YVH1 Expression Levels Modulate Stress Granule Size
Affinity Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry
- Protein tyrosine phosphatases in the human genome.Cell. 2004; 117: 699-711
- Dual-specificity phosphatases: critical regulators with diverse cellular targets.Biochem. J. 2009; 418: 475-489
- A catalytic mechanism for the dual-specific phosphatases.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 1995; 92: 5910-5914
- Crystal structure of the dual specificity protein phosphatase VHR.Science. 1996; 272: 1328-1331
- Mechanism of mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase-3 activation by ERK2.J. Biol. Chem. 1999; 274: 35526-35534
- Arino J. Alexander D.R. Protein Phosphatases. Springer, Berlin2003: 333-358
- Atypical protein phosphatases: emerging players in cellular signaling.Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2013; 26: 4596-4612
- A yeast protein phosphatase related to the vaccinia virus VH1 phosphatase is induced by nitrogen starvation.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 1992; 89: 12175-12179
- The dual-specificity protein phosphatase yvh1p regulates sporulation, growth, and glycogen accumulation independently of catalytic activity in Saccharomyces cerevisiae via the cyclic AMP-dependent protein kinase cascade.J. Bacteriol. 2000; 182: 3517-3528
- Identification of the human YVH1 protein-tyrosine phosphatase orthologue reveals a novel binding domain essential for in vivo function.J. Biol. Chem. 1999; 274: 23991-23995
- A mutant plasma membrane protein is stabilized upon loss of Yvh1, a novel ribosome assembly factor.Genetics. 2009; 181: 907-915
- Ribosome stalk assembly requires the dual-specificity phosphatase Yvh1 for the exchange of Mrt4 with P0.J. Cell Biol. 2009; 186: 849-862
- Yvh1 is required for a late maturation step in the 60S biogenesis pathway.J. Cell Biol. 2009; 186: 863-880
- The dual-specificity phosphatase hYVH1 (DUSP12) is a novel modulator of cellular DNA content.Cell Cycle. 2011; 10: 1669-1678
- The dual-specificity phosphatase hYVH1 interacts with Hsp70 and prevents heat-shock-induced cell death.Biochem. J. 2009; 418: 391-401
- Redox regulation of the human dual specificity phosphatase YVH1 through disulfide bond formation.J. Biol. Chem. 2009; 284: 22853-22864
- Mapping and characterization of the amplicon near APOA2 in 1q23 in human sarcomas by FISH and array CGH.Mol. Cancer. 2005; 4: 39
- Identification of gains on 1q and epidermal growth factor receptor overexpression as independent prognostic markers in intracranial ependymoma.Clin. Cancer Res. 2006; 12: 2070-2079
- Efficacious immune therapy in chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) recognizes antigens that are expressed on CML progenitor cells.Cancer Res. 2010; 70: 906-915
- How common are extraribosomal functions of ribosomal proteins?.Mol. Cell. 2009; 34: 3-11
- Improved elution conditions for native co-immunoprecipitation.PLoS ONE. 2011; 6e18218
- FMRP stalls ribosomal translocation on mRNAs linked to synaptic function and autism.Cell. 2011; 146: 247-261
- Interactome of two diverse RNA granules links mRNA localization to translational repression in neurons.Cell Rep. 2013; 5: 1749-1762
- Imaging cytoskeleton-mitochondrial membrane attachments by embedment-free electron microscopy of saponin-extracted cells.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 1990; 87: 8565-8569
- An acidic protein, YBAP1, mediates the release of YB-1 from mRNA and relieves the translational repression activity of YB-1.Mol. Cell. Biol. 2005; 25: 1779-1792
- Akt-mediated YB-1 phosphorylation activates translation of silent mRNA species.Mol. Cell. Biol. 2006; 26: 277-292
- YB-1 promotes transcription of cyclin D1 in human non-small-cell lung cancers.Genes Cells. 2014; 19: 504-516
- Fragile X mental retardation protein FMRP binds mRNAs in the nucleus.Mol. Cell. Biol. 2009; 29: 214-228
- Eukaryotic stress granules: the ins and outs of translation.Mol. Cell. 2009; 36: 932-941
- Trapping of messenger RNA by fragile X mental retardation protein into cytoplasmic granules.Hum. Mol. Genet. 2002; 11: 3007-3017
- Mammalian stress granules and processing bodies.Methods Enzymol. 2007; 431: 61-81
- YB-1 regulates stress granule formation and tumor progression by translationally activating G3BP1.J. Cell Biol. 2015; 208: 913-929
- Sensitized RNAi screen of human kinases and phosphatases identifies new regulators of apoptosis and chemoresistance.Nat. Cell Biol. 2005; 7: 591-600
- Characterization of a human cell line stably over-expressing the candidate oncogene dual specificity phosphatase 12.PLoS ONE. 2011; 6e18677
- Endosomal targeting of the phosphoinositide 3-phosphatase MTMR2 is regulated by an N-terminal phosphorylation site.J. Biol. Chem. 2011; 286: 15841-15853
- Differential phosphorylation of the phosphoinositide 3-phosphatase MTMR2 regulates its association with early endosomal subtypes.J. Cell Sci. 2013; 126: 1333-1344
- Differential effects of Ydj1 and Sis1 on Hsp70-mediated clearance of stress granules in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.RNA. 2015; 21: 1660-1671
- Rapid and systematic analysis of the RNA recognition specificities of RNA-binding proteins.Nat. Biotechnol. 2009; 27: 667-670
- A compendium of RNA-binding motifs for decoding gene regulation.Nature. 2013; 499: 172-177
- mRNP granules: assembly, function, and connections with disease.RNA Biol. 2014; 11: 1019-1030
- YB-1 protein: functions and regulation.Wiley Interdiscip. Rev. RNA. 2014; 5: 95-110
- Drosophila FMRP participates in the DNA damage response by regulating G2/M cell cycle checkpoint and apoptosis.Hum. Mol. Genet. 2012; 21: 4655-4668
- Evidence that fragile X mental retardation protein is a negative regulator of translation.Hum. Mol. Genet. 2001; 10: 329-338
User licenseCreative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0) |
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy