- Levi M.
- ten Cate H.
- Bauer K.A.
- van der Poll T.
- Edgington T.S.
- Büller H.R.
- van Deventer S.J.
- Hack C.E.
- ten Cate J.W.
- Rosenberg R.D.
- Tissue factor pathway.Bailliere's Clin. Haematol. 1994; 7: 469-484
- Tissue factor and hemostasis.Blood. 1988; 71: 1-8
- Emerging insights in tissue factor-dependent signaling events.Semin. Thromb. Hemostasis. 2006; 32: 24-32
- Structure and biology of tissue factor pathway inhibitor.Thromb. Haemost. 2001; 86: 959-972
- Fatal embryonic bleeding events in mice lacking tissue factor, the cell-associated initiator of blood coagulation.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 1996; 93: 6258-6263
- In situ detection of tissue factor in vascular endothelial cells. Correlation with the malignant phenotype of human breast disease.Nat. Med. 1996; 2: 209-215
- Tissue factor and PAR signaling in tumor progression.Thromb. Res. 2007; 120: S7-S12
- Inhibition of endotoxin-induced activation of coagulation and fibrinolysis by pentoxifylline or by a monoclonal anti-tissue factor antibody in chimpanzees.J. Clin. Invest. 1994; 93: 114-120
- Activation of coagulation after administration of tumor necrosis factor to normal subjects.N. Engl. J. Med. 1990; 322: 1622-1627
- Factor VIIa/tissue factor-induced signaling. A link between clotting and disease.Vitam. Horm. 2002; 64: 323-355
- A brain serine/threonine protein kinase activated by Cdc42 and Rac1.Nature. 1994; 367: 40-46
- Insulin activates a p21-activated kinase in muscle cells via phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase.J. Biol. Chem. 1996; 271: 19664-19667
- PAK signaling in oncogenesis.Oncogene. 2009; 28: 2545-2555
- p21-activated kinases in human cancer.Cancer Metastasis Rev. 2003; 22: 385-393
- Functional inactivation of a transcriptional corepressor by a signaling kinase.Nat. Struct. Biol. 2003; 10: 622-628
- Cdc42 and PAK-mediated signaling leads to Jun kinase and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase activation.J. Biol. Chem. 1995; 270: 27995-27998
- Human Ste20 homologue hPAK1 links GTPases to the JNK MAP kinase pathway.Curr. Biol. 1996; 6: 598-605
- Nuclear localization and chromatin targets of p21-activated kinase 1.J. Biol. Chem. 2005; 280: 18130-18137
- p21-activated kinase 1 interacts with and phosphorylates histone H3 in breast cancer cells.EMBO Rep. 2002; 3: 767-773
- p21-activated kinase-1 signaling mediates cyclin D1 expression in mammary epithelial and cancer cells.J. Biol. Chem. 2004; 279: 1422-1428
- Arpc1b, a centrosomal protein, is both an activator and substrate of Aurora A.J. Cell Biol. 2010; 190: 101-114
- Human p21-activated kinase (Pak1) regulates actin organization in mammalian cells.Curr. Biol. 1997; 7: 202-210
- Filamin is essential in actin cytoskeletal assembly mediated by p21-activated kinase 1.Nat. Cell Biol. 2002; 4: 681-690
- Bidirectional autoregulatory mechanism of metastasis-associated protein 1-alternative reading frame pathway in oncogenesis.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2011; 108: 8791-8796
- Mechanism of action of a dominant-negative mutant of c-Jun.Oncogene. 1994; 9: 791-799
- Revelation of p53-independent function of MTA1 in DNA damage response via modulation of the p21 WAF1-proliferating cell nuclear antigen pathway.J. Biol. Chem. 2010; 285: 10044-10052
- A naturally occurring MTA1 variant sequesters oestrogen receptor-α in the cytoplasm.Nature. 2002; 418: 654-657
- Rapid detection of octamer binding proteins with “mini-extracts,” prepared from a small number of cells.Nucleic Acids Res. 1989; 17: 6419
- Selective cellular expression of tissue factor in human tissues. Implications for disorders of hemostasis and thrombosis.Am. J. Pathol. 1989; 134: 1087-1097
- Thrombin activates the p21-activated kinase in pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells. Role in tissue factor expression.Thromb. Haemost. 2005; 93: 1168-1175
- Epidemiology of thrombosis in cancer.Acta Haematol. 2001; 106: 6-12
- p21-activated kinases in cancer.Nat. Rev. Cancer. 2006; 6: 459-471
- Tissue factor and cell signaling in cancer progression and thrombosis.J. Thromb. Haemost. 2011; 9: 306-315
- Functional analysis of the human tissue factor promoter and induction by serum.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 1990; 87: 2254-2258
- The mechanism of PAK activation. Autophosphorylation events in both regulatory and kinase domains control activity.J. Biol. Chem. 2001; 276: 17347-17353
- PROMO. Detection of known transcription regulatory elements using species-tailored searches.Bioinformatics. 2002; 18: 333-334
- T-cell factor 4 functions as a tumor suppressor whose disruption modulates colon cell proliferation and tumorigenesis.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2011; 108: 4914-4919
- GATA transcription factors and cancer.Genes Cancer. 2010; 1: 1178-1188
- Multifunctional transcription factor TFII-I is an activator of BRCA1 function.Br. J. Cancer. 2011; 104: 1349-1355
- Retinoic acid receptors and cancers.Annu. Rev. Nutr. 2004; 24: 201-221
- ETS1 mediates MEK1/2-dependent overexpression of cancerous inhibitor of protein phosphatase 2A (CIP2A) in human cancer cells.PloS ONE. 2011; 6: e17979
- The AP-1 transcription factor regulates breast cancer cell growth via cyclins and E2F factors.Oncogene. 2008; 27: 366-377
- Regulation of tissue factor gene expression in human monocytic and endothelial cells.Haemostasis. 1996; 26: 17-19
- Mechanism of the tumor necrosis factor α-mediated induction of endothelial tissue factor.J. Biol. Chem. 1995; 270: 26419-26432
- Tissue factor gene transcription in serum-stimulated fibroblasts is mediated by recruitment of c-Fos into specific AP-1 DNA-binding complexes.Biochemistry. 1995; 34: 12355-12362
- Regulation of tissue factor gene expression in epithelial cells. Induction by serum and phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate.Arterioscler. Thromb. 1994; 14: 807-814
- Regulation of microfilament reorganization and invasiveness of breast cancer cells by kinase dead p21-activated kinase-1.J. Biol. Chem. 2000; 275: 12041-12050
- p21-activated protein kinase (PAK2)-mediated c-Jun phosphorylation at five threonine sites promotes cell transformation.Carcinogenesis. 2011; 32: 659-666
- Tissue factor activity in HeLa cells measured with a continuous chromogenic assay and ELISA reader.Thromb. Res. 1986; 41: 185-195
- Manifestation of cryptic fibroblast tissue factor occurs at detergent concentrations that dissolve the plasma membrane.Blood Coagul. Fibrinolysis. 1996; 7: 303-313
- Synthesis and expression of tissue factor pathway inhibitor by serum-stimulated fibroblasts, vascular smooth muscle cells, and cardiac myocytes.Thromb. Haemost. 1999; 82: 1663-1672
- Reciprocal regulation of Rac1 and PAK-1 by HIF-1α: a positive-feedback loop promoting pulmonary vascular remodeling.Antioxid. Redox Signal. 2010; 13: 399-412
- The role of tissue factor pathway inhibitor in tumor growth and metastasis.Semin. Thromb. Hemost. 2007; 33: 643-652
- Tissue factor pathway inhibitor inhibits endothelial cell proliferation via association with the very low density lipoprotein receptor.J. Biol. Chem. 2001; 276: 12241-12248
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0) |
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy