Plasmids and Antibodies
Establishment of Cell Lines
Confocal FRET Imaging
Confocal Fluorescence Imaging
Rapid Induction of the AID-KRasV12 Protein in MDCK Cells
Perturbation of Cystogenesis by KRasV12
Luminal Cell Filling upon KRasV12 Induction
ERK Activation upon KRasV12 Expression
Requirement of Raf and PI3K for the Luminal Cell Filling upon K-RasV12 Induction
Requirement of PI3K for Preventing Apoptosis
Accelerated Cell Cycle Progression upon Ras Activation
- Viglietto G.
- Motti M.L.
- Bruni P.
- Melillo R.M.
- D'Alessio A.
- Califano D.
- Vinci F.
- Chiappetta G.
- Tsichlis P.
- Bellacosa A.
- Fusco A.
- Santoro M.
- Chappell W.H.
- Steelman L.S.
- Long J.M.
- Kempf R.C.
- Abrams S.L.
- Franklin R.A.
- Bäsecke J.
- Stivala F.
- Donia M.
- Fagone P.
- Malaponte G.
- Mazzarino M.C.
- Nicoletti F.
- Libra M.
- Maksimovic-Ivanic D.
- Mijatovic S.
- Montalto G.
- Cervello M.
- Laidler P.
- Milella M.
- Tafuri A.
- Bonati A.
- Evangelisti C.
- Cocco L.
- Martelli A.M.
- McCubrey J.A.
- Structural and functional properties of Ras proteins.FASEB J. 1989; 3: 2151-2163
- Ras oncogenes in human cancer: a review.Cancer Res. 1989; 49: 4682-4689
- Tumor induction by an endogenous K-ras oncogene is highly dependent on cellular context.Cancer Cell. 2003; 4: 111-120
- Pancreatic cancer.Lancet. 2011; 378: 607-620
- The colorectal adenoma-carcinoma sequence.Br. J. Surg. 2002; 89: 845-860
- Inducible activation of Ras and Raf in adult epidermis.Cancer Res. 2003; 63: 319-323
- An auxin-based degron system for the rapid depletion of proteins in nonplant cells.Nat. Methods. 2009; 6: 917-922
- Tensional homeostasis and the malignant phenotype.Cancer Cell. 2005; 8: 241-254
- Lumen formation by epithelial cell lines in response to collagen overlay: a morphogenetic model in culture.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 1982; 79: 4672-4676
- Opinion. Building epithelial architecture: insights from three-dimensional culture models.Nat. Rev. Mol. Cell Biol. 2002; 3: 531-537
- Morphogenesis and oncogenesis of MCF-10A mammary epithelial acini grown in three-dimensional basement membrane cultures.Methods. 2003; 30: 256-268
- Cdc42 controls spindle orientation to position the apical surface during epithelial morphogenesis.J. Cell Biol. 2008; 183: 625-633
- Genetic control of single lumen formation in the zebrafish gut.Nat. Cell Biol. 2007; 9: 954-960
- Hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor induces a variety of tissue-specific morphogenic programs in epithelial cells.J. Cell Biol. 1995; 131: 1573-1586
- Autocrine stimulation of human pancreatic duct-like development by soluble isoforms of epimorphin in vitro.J. Cell Biol. 2001; 152: 911-922
- Establishment of three-dimensional cultures of human pancreatic duct epithelial cells.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 2007; 358: 698-703
- Development of an optimized backbone of FRET biosensors for kinases and GTPases.Mol. Biol. Cell. 2011; 22: 4647-4656
- Spatio-temporal activation of caspase revealed by indicator that is insensitive to environmental effects.J. Cell Biol. 2003; 160: 235-243
- Suppression of Rac1 activity at the apical membrane of MDCK cells is essential for cyst structure maintenance.EMBO Rep. 2012; 13: 237-243
- Visualizing spatiotemporal dynamics of multicellular cell-cycle progression.Cell. 2008; 132: 487-498
- v-Crk activates the phosphoinositide 3-kinase/AKT pathway in transformation.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2000; 97: 7290-7295
- Multiply attenuated lentiviral vector achieves efficient gene delivery in vivo.Nat. Biotechnol. 1997; 15: 871-875
- Generation of transgene-free induced pluripotent mouse stem cells by the piggyBac transposon.Nat. Methods. 2009; 6: 363-369
- PTEN-mediated apical segregation of phosphoinositides controls epithelial morphogenesis through Cdc42.Cell. 2007; 128: 383-397
- Morphogenetic mechanisms of epithelial tubulogenesis: MDCK cell polarity is transiently rearranged without loss of cell-cell contact during scatter factor/hepatocyte growth factor-induced tubulogenesis.Dev. Biol. 1998; 204: 64-79
- Characterization of the interface between normal and transformed epithelial cells.Nat. Cell Biol. 2009; 11: 460-467
- Regulatory mechanisms and function of ERK MAP kinases.J. Biochem. 2004; 136: 557-561
- Role of phosphoinositide 3-OH kinase in cell transformation and control of the actin cytoskeleton by Ras.Cell. 1997; 89: 457-467
- RAS interaction with PI3K: more than just another effector pathway.Genes Cancer. 2011; 2: 261-274
- Cooperative regulation of the cell division cycle by the protein kinases RAF and AKT.Mol. Cell. Biol. 2004; 24: 10868-10881
- Genetic analysis of Ras signalling pathways in cell proliferation, migration and survival.EMBO J. 2010; 29: 1091-1104
- PI-3 kinase activity is necessary for ERK1/2-induced disruption of mammary epithelial architecture.Breast Cancer Res. 2009; 11: R29
- Clinging to life: cell to matrix adhesion and cell survival.Cancer Metastasis Rev. 2005; 24: 425-439
- Phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-trisphosphate regulates the formation of the basolateral plasma membrane in epithelial cells.Nat. Cell Biol. 2006; 8: 963-970
- Raf-induced proliferation or cell cycle arrest is determined by the level of Raf activity with arrest mediated by p21Cip1.Mol. Cell. Biol. 1997; 17: 5598-5611
- Cytoplasmic relocalization and inhibition of the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p27Kip1 by PKB/Akt-mediated phosphorylation in breast cancer.Nat. Med. 2002; 8: 1136-1144
- ERK and MMPs sequentially regulate distinct stages of epithelial tubule development.Dev. Cell. 2004; 7: 21-32
- Raf induces TGFβ production while blocking its apoptotic but not invasive responses: a mechanism leading to increased malignancy in epithelial cells.Gene Dev. 2000; 14: 2610-2622
- Dynamics of the Ras/ERK MAPK cascade as monitored by fluorescent probes.J. Biol. Chem. 2006; 281: 8917-8926
- Real-time imaging reveals that noninvasive mammary epithelial acini can contain motile cells.J. Cell Biol. 2007; 179: 1555-1567
- Multifunctional strands in tight junctions.Nat. Rev. Mol. Cell Biol. 2001; 2: 285-293
- Tailoring Ras-pathway–inhibitor combinations for cancer therapy.Drug Resistance Updates. 2005; 8: 369-380
- Ras/Raf/MEK/ERK and PI3K/PTEN/Akt/mTOR inhibitors: rationale and importance to inhibiting these pathways in human health.Oncotarget. 2011; 2: 135-164
User licenseCreative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0) |
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy